What’s The Fix? | June 14, 2017
At What’s The Fix? We invite health care industry leaders and everyday people alike to join us as we listen and learn from a group of incredible patients, caregivers and innovators who are working to put people at the forefront of health care. We all know that health care is tough, cold and inefficient. So, What’s The Fix? At this unique event we’re talking to people who faced incredible odds and developed answers to problems that only patients and caregivers can truly help solve.
Here’s what you should know about What’s The Fix?:
- It is free and accessible to anyone via livestream on June 14, 2017.
- It’s available digitally to all — Engage in an active conversation online during the event using the hashtag #WTFix or via the WhatTheHealthCare Facebook page.
- The speakers are real, every-day people (not CEOs or execs) — like a panel of moms working to save their children’s lives, a diabetes patient who created an open source artificial pancreas, or a teen with a chronic illness who went viral when she called out inefficiencies in her hospital stay. Find a full agenda online here.
- Health care professionals and patients alike are welcome — from people who are fed up with the health care system, to people who are embedded deep in the industry who can make real change happen.
Here’s what you’ll learn and experience at What’s The Fix?:
- A panel of Moms share their family’s’ personal health care stories, and show us how parents have the power to change health care.
- Watch Casino Healthcare Author and Forbes Contributor Dan Munro interview medical school leaders about innovation that’s already underway to put people first in health care.
- Learn from average people who have succeeded despite the health care system and have changed the world as a result. From Dana Lewis who created an open source artificial pancreas, to Fred Vogelstein who went to incredible lengths to treat his son’s epilepsy.
- Experience the heartache that caregivers like Susannah Meadows and Tami Rich have been through, and learn as they provide tools to everyday people and industry leaders to transform the industry.
Are you ready to change health care as we know it, and put people at the forefront of the industry? Register here and join us on June 14 for an event like nothing you’ve been a part of before.